WE ARE GETTING BIGGER!
There is always room for nice people aboard. Join to our team of professionals!
What you will be responsible for:
– Manage the full cycle of recruiting process: sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiation
– Assist with administration of general HR tasks (recruitment, employee relations events, etc.)
– Coordinate recruitment activities (pre-screening, interviewing and selection)
– Conduct and prepare materials for new hire orientation and onboarding
– Manage the company’s CV database and ensure it is up to date
We Are Appreciated For:
– Daily shared lunches
– Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts.
– Budget for professional growth
– Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations
– Free English courses
– Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
– Corporate events for employees and their families
– Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits
– Modern equipment
– Official employment and social package
– Modern and comfortable workplace
You can get a glance of our amazing employees right here:
JOIN A COMPANY AS UNIQUE, AS YOU ARE!
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs at: email@example.com
For more information, call us at: 060030094
To join you will need:
– Experience as an IT recruiter will be considered an advantage
– Proficiency in English
– Ability to quickly learn and adapt in highly active environment
– Professional attitude, ability to collaborate and diplomacy
– Strong negotiation and influencing skills
– Passion for the work that you do and creativity