If you are willing to be working in an international environment in a young and enthusiastic team of one of our Dutch partners, we look forward to collaborating with you.
– Taking care of monthly closings
– Doing project control
– Reporting- Having the role of client admin in spare time- Help colleagues with bookkeeping tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
– Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
– A team-player interested in developing a career in accounting
– Good English skills and open to learn new languages
– Analytical and punctually work ethics
Why should you apply?
Except the fact that we have an AMAZING, SUPPORTIVE and FUN team,
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Official employment and social package
- Modern and comfortable workplace in new Business Residence
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis
- Corporate events for employees and their families
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits and beverage fridge
- Shared lunches
- Modern equipment
- Free English courses