WE ARE GETTING BIGGER!
NO, not fat, just expanding.
AND NO, not just Developers, a Recruiter this time.
Who are you:
– a busy bee with 1 year of previous HR experience (don’t worry, it’s not mandatory)
– spoken and written English
– just a chatty, social fellow
– assist with the administration of general HR tasks (recruitment, employee relations events, etc.)
– coordinate recruitment activities (pre-screening, interviewing, and selection)
– conduct and prepare materials for new hire orientation and onboarding
– manage the company’s CV database and ensure it is up to date
Brace yourself, THE BENEFITS:
– Official employment and social package
– Modern and comfortable workplace in new Business Residence
– Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football
– Corporate events for employees and their families
– Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and beverage fridge
– Shared lunches
– Modern equipment
– Free English courses